Home » Paper 1 Reflections

Archives

Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International

Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International license.

Paper 1 Reflections

• What did you learn about yourself?

I learned to be more honest with myself. I was very indecisive that I was going to write, and therefore I had no clear idea. Auto-analyzing helped me to reflect on my life and the changes I have had.

• What did you learn about writing?

I learned to develop secondary ideas. I used more details to explain my emotions and feelings.

• What was easy, what was hard? What was new/different?

It was not easy in general. I had to do a retrospection to know what had changed in my life and my beliefs. I was surprised at so many things that I have stopped believing.

• What did you gain from the assignment, or what did you hope to gain but didn’t?

I gained from the assignment how o use rhetorical devices to inform and express my ideas and beliefs clear. I learned to connect my past with my present and have a better understanding of my life.

• What additional support would have been helpful for you?

I would have liked you to review the main idea of the essay in the first draft. I had many doubts if what I was writing was going to be a good essay.

• How do you think our peer review process went? What should we change for next time?

I really liked the idea of the peer-review process. I could see what my classmates think of my essay, and their comments helped me to expand my thoughts.